Sunday, October 31, 2010

Brekkie on the Bridge

Before BOTB, I saw one cloud in the otherwise clear blue sky moving west. When I got to the bridge, said cloud was directly above us. Maybe it decided the truffle butter on our bread smelt too much like old socks and needed to be diluted, because it absolutely poured. We were given these plastic ponchos which could fit 3 people inside and you would still have room to dance. We were laughing so hard we didn't realise we had put our heads through the arm holes.
Poncho time!

Afterwards, I crawled back to Kirribilli markets where I bought a ukulele off Michelle Leslie. Yes, the Leslie convicted of possessing a few Es in Bali, 2005. The one sporting full Muslim dress crying on camera. Conversion to Islam my arse. She was no longer wearing a hijab, but a tight fitting tank and skinny jeans. Fair enough, I know I'd convert to anything to get out of jail.
He's humping the fountain!









This got me thinking, what would you do to get out of stuff, or to get something? Fake you lost your voice before delivering a speech? Pretend you're a vegetarian to score with  the hippie chick? 


Anyway, happy Halloween everyone! I went as a Liberal campaigner who had been run over by a car. What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment